How Does a Diesel Engine Work?_copy
Diagnose Automatic Transmission Problems
February 18, 2016
Nice cars or ‘green cars’, as they are popularly known, are fast leaving the fuel-powered cars far behind since it offers many advantages like low gasoline costs, comparatively low maintenance costs, and a ‘zero-emission’ factor. Lacking any combustion engine, they are operated through batteries and electric motors. However, they too require to be looked after. Auto provides the best electric car services facilities to ensure that it glides.
The one big maintenance issue with electric cars is that its batteries last for approximately 100,000 miles. Post it, the batteries need to be replaced. No other issues require a higher expenditure than this. These cars have an electric motor through which the car is driven. Apart from it, there are about six or seven parts which together as an ensemble help to rotate the tires.
Another common issue with electric cars is the eventual wearing out of motor brushes owning to constant friction. After every fifty to sixty thousand miles, they need to be replaced. Hence, the electric car owners should ensure that the car is frequently inspected by a skilled and knowledgeable repair service station like Auto to ensure a smooth and hassle-free glide.
- Maxat | Vlog | Eps 1 | Porsche
- How to Change Your Toyota Prius Battery
- Myths Associated with the Toyota Prius
- Fuel Injector Service
- Keep Your Hybrid Running
- Common Maintenance Issues for Hybrid Cars
- Toyota Prius P3030 or P3009 Trouble Codes
- Choosing a Car Repair Shop
- Four-Stroke Engines – What is Wrong?
- How Does a Diesel Engine Work?
- Diagnose Automatic Transmission Problems
- Does Your Power or Cooler Assembly Need Replacing?
- Car Paint Defects and Weather Effects on Your Car
- DIY: Replace Your Tire
- Delta Romeo recalls more than 1 million for seatbelt problem